Tuition Terms and Conditions
Upon enrollment into True Inclusion programs, the student/parent/guardian hereby agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions stated herein:
- All fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A one-time registration fee is payable for each new student who joins our regular programs.
- Fees for each term must be paid two (2) weeks in advance before the start of the new term to confirm your child’s class slot for the following term.
- A 3% late fee will be payable if payment is received after the start of the term.
- If payment is not received by the due date, the class slots may be released to the next student in the waiting list.
- If your child joins in the middle of the term, the fees will be pro-rated accordingly based on the remaining number of lessons. Material fee will also be payable and will not be pro-rated.
- The centre reserves the right to refuse attendance if payment has not been received by the due date.
- As classes will continue during School Vacations (March, June, September, November and December), and on public holidays that fall on weekends, fees will be charged.
- All fees are subject to review and revision.
- We accept payment by NETS, Cash,PayNow, Cheque payment and internet/ATM bank transfer.
- For internet/ATM bank transfer, please WhatsApp/SMS/email the full transaction details. A receipt will be issued upon verification of payment.
- For cheque payment, please write your child’s full name and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque
- Where long term therapy is to be done, payment would be made on a termly basis (on the first week of each term).
- All payments must be received in FULL on or before the payment due date.
- We do not accept credit card payment.
- If a student wants to withdraw from any class, he/she will need to give us at least one (1) month’s notice before the last lesson.
- A withdrawal form is to be completed and submitted to the Centre Manager.
- No refunds will be given for unused portions of the fees.
Cancellation and Replacement Lessons
Medical reasons or school event
- If your child is unable to attend class and is able to produce a valid medical certificate or a letter from the school (school events), a replacement class can be scheduled.
- Replacement classes have to be completed within the same term, otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Replacement classes are subjected to availability of classes, especially on weekends.
- Payment for a full term remains applicable even if your child misses any class.
- The centre reserves the right to reschedule or to cancel a class at any point of time during the term due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Any cancellations made by True Inclusion will be refunded with make-up sessions only.
Other Terms and Conditions
- True Inclusion will assume the responsibility of supervision of the student while the class is in session. We assume no responsibility for the supervision of the student at times outside of the class sessions, or if the student chooses to leave True Inclusion’s premises during the lesson for any reason.
- All costs incurred as a result of any damage, injury, loss, expense or liability that may be caused to public and/or private property by the student will be borne by his/her parents/guardians.
- True Inclusion owns the copyrights to our students’ work and compositions completed throughout the duration of the program. True Inclusion has the right to reproduce or publish our students’ works for advertising or other purposes.
- True Inclusion reserves the right to replace or change class teachers without prior notice.
- True Inclusion reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice.